1. What are your bags made from? Answer: Our bags are made from non-woven polypropylene. Its completely non-toxic, washable, durable and the colors will not fade or run.
2. Why should I use reusable bags? Answer: Most importantly, using reusable bags instead of single use plastic bags helps out the environment. A single plastic bag can take as long as 400 years to biodegrade.
3. Paper, Plastic, Canvas or Go Green Bags? Answer: Paper and plastic bags are almost equally as bad for the environment. Where plastic takes a very long time to biodegrade, paper bags use lots of water and trees to make them. Canvas bags are typically expensive and are often made from cotton grown in poor nations around the world. We don't recommend that you use canvas because a country should concentrate on growing food and not cotton.
4. Can I get my company/school/business name printed on your bags? Answer: You certainly can; in fact, that's our specialty!
5. I'm a screen printer, how the heck can I start customizing these bags for my clients? Answer: We will gladly help you get started printed your own bags and we will be happy to supply as many blanks as you need. Once you develop your customer base we will also act as a reliable supply chain for you. The best way to get started is to email us
6. Where are these bags made? Answer: Most non woven polypropylene bags are made in China, however a few are starting to come from India and Taiwan. We only use clean and fair wage factory's in China for our products. We feel that its important to represent the environment and the people using the bags as well as those who make them. It doesn't do any good to solve an environmental problem and create an economic hardship for those who are helping to produce the bags.
7. Do you offer discounts for non-profits? Answer: Though we would like to, we basically give everyone the best price we can. So for us to offer additional discounts for non profit groups is not really possible.